Aaaaand...we're back!

Well, there are only a million reasons why I haven't written in almost 2 years but no good ones! (Except that I actually forgot my log-in and blog site name, that's a pretty legitimate excuse). I just have far too many thoughts being processed on a daily basis NOT to write, as well as the frightfully fast way days turn to months and months, year's, and then suddenly your new-born is 2 and a half year's old and you have another baby! Yes, a lot has happened in 2 years...

Where shall I start? My children. My children are the most wonderful little people in the world, no bias at all... ok maybe just a little. In all honestly though they are the sunshine of my life, always keeping me on my toes and so full of energy and life. I can proudly say I have 4 babies. One of whom we sadly said goodbye to last year in November. I had little Eli Zachary Gavin in the early hours of Sunday 17th November 2013 at just 18 weeks. No explanation, no reason, no answer to 'why', it just happened. Although I cannot reconcile the events with logic, I have the most amazing peace and assurance that he is safe in the arms of our saviour in a place where he will never experience hurt, pain, disapointment or death and that is not something any mother can truly grieve over. He may not live in our home but little Eli is very much a part of our lives.

God is so good, nearly one year to the day, we were blessed with another son! Only 6 weeks ago on 3rd November we welcomed Jedidiah David Simeon to the crazy clan of de Wit juniors. He is such a sweet child. So now with three littlies, life is surely busy but really, I wouldn't have it any other way!












I will most definitely be writing again soon. There...I've comitted, I'll have to now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIG conversations with little people

Make it count!

People Power